This conference will present and discuss state-of-the-art developments in research ethics and ethics of technological innovation. It will feature leading ethicists, researchers, and innovators, and representatives from policy, industry, civil society, and academia.
- Current ethical problems and issues in research and innovation (R&I)
- Standards, frameworks, and methods for enhancing ethics assessment of R&I
- Ways to support the activities of research ethics committees
- Policies to strengthen ethical R&I practices in the European Union and beyond
- Ethics of R&I for universities, industry, research funding organisations, and civil society organisations
- Ethics of R&I in the humanities and social sciences, the engineering sciences, the computer and information sciences, the natural sciences, and the medical and life sciences
- Methods for promoting social responsibility in R&I i.e, ethical impact assessment
The conference will present, amongst others, results of the SATORI project, which is a EU-funded project for the improvement of ethics assessment of research and innovation in the EU and beyond.
Day 1 – September 18th
current issues more >>
EU and national policies more >>
Day 2 – September 19th
Download this PDF to see the list of speakers