These events will include among others:
- Stakeholder mapping (incl. scientists, regulators, civil society, industrial actors, standards bodies, public bodies, research ethics committees, international bodies, and members of the public).
- Surveying of stakeholders’ needs for capacity building and training
- A main workshop to engage stakeholders in the design of the SATORI framework
- Training sessions to introduce the SATORI framework in selected Member States
- A testing workshop regarding the cost-effectiveness ethical assessment
- Stakeholder discussions about the impacts of ethical assessment
- Strategic planning with key stakeholders to ensure sustainability of the framework.
- Ongoing dialogue with policy-level stakeholders
- Conference presentations
Events will be announced and reported on this page and through direct invitations. Please subscribe to the newsletter so that we may keep you updated.